It’s here. Now. For you. The Health Savings Account (HSA)—a new health insurance option that allows you to gain control of health care costs.
An HSA has many benefits. For example:
- It enables you to save money tax-free to control healthcare costs.
- By using pre-tax dollars, you can reduce your taxable income and withdraw funds tax-free to pay for qualifying medical expenses.
- It’s convenient and easy. Use a debit card to pay for qualified expenses—no waiting for a reimbursement check to arrive.
- An HSA is portable, and it’s often much more flexible than a traditional insurance plan.
- What you don’t spend in your HSA account belongs to you for life and can grow from year to year.
There are two components to an HSA: a tax-free savings account and a high-deductible health insurance plan. Funding for the HSA can be provided through your employer, yourself, or both. You may participate in an HSA through your employer, or opt out of an employer-sponsored plan and establish your own HSA. Our turnkey, hassle-free HSA services simplify your HSA set-up, administration and savings.
Do you want your own HSA? Is your company trying to control health care costs while giving you more freedom in how you spend their healthcare dollars? Don’t wait for a new fiscal year or health plan renewal time.
Start reaping the many benefits of an HSA now.
Email us for more information or a free estimate.